Senior Android Engineer
Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Appboxo is a Series-A technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, backed by tier-1 VCs such as: RTP Global, Gradient Ventures, Founders Fund and Antler. Appboxo is redefining the e-commerce experience across Southeast Asia and India, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. We continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
Shopboxo App is our new product that helps entrepreneurs, brands and SMEs to create online stores within minutes and start selling their goods and services online directly to consumers. Shopboxo provides all essential tools for businesses to run their businesses online, such as product catalog, advanced design functionality, order management, payment and shipping integration.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Android Engineer who can join our Seller experience team to work on the Android app of our e-Commerce product.
The role is based in Singapore.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for building our core product - Shopboxo app
- You will help define and drive a roadmap that adds more functionality to Shopboxo products
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs
- Update documentation for external use
- Help our partners and clients with onboarding and integration
- Fluent in English
- Singapore-based applicants are highly desired
- At least 5 + years of experience in Android app (Kotlin - 4+ years) development
- Excellent knowledge of working with web-views and in-app browsers
- Experience on apps in the field of E-commerce and Fintech is preferable
- Experience with mobile SDKs (developing your own and/or working with third-party SDKs)
- Fast, agile, independent worker who is able to manage own tasks and timeline well and is passionate for learning in the fast-paced environment
- An excitement for building up a product that has never been built before
- Never compromise. Building a good product and company is not enough. We are building the best experience both internally and externally
- Working super hard to achieve results in the shortest period of time.
- Break Walls.
- Be honest and never shy away from honest ideas, feedback, comments.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride. We spend more than 50% of our lives at work, and without fun, we will live very mediocre lives.
Ok, are you excited to apply? Awesome. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.