Mid/Senior iOS Developer
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Appboxo is a Series-A technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, backed by tier-1 VCs such as: Gradient Venture, RTP Global, Plug and Play and Antler. Appboxo is redefining the e-commerce experience across Southeast Asia and India, raising the
standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. We continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
Shopboxo App is our new product that helps entrepreneurs, brands and SMEs to create online stores within minutes and start selling their goods and services online directly to consumers. Shopboxo provides all essential tools for businesses to run their businesses online, such as product catalog, advanced design functionality, order management, payment and shipping integration.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to join our team. As an iOS Engineer, you will work closely with the product and design teams to build and maintain our iOS applications. You will be responsible for implementing new features, improving the user experience, and ensuring the stability and performance of our apps. You will work with a team of talented engineers and designers to create the best possible user experience for our customers.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain iOS applications using Swift
- Collaborate with product and design teams to implement new features and
- improve the user experience
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members
- Ensure the stability and performance of our apps
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs reported by users
- Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS and Swift technologies and trends
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS applications using Swift
- Solid understanding of iOS app development and the iOS SDK
- Experience with RESTful APIs and integration with back-end services
- Familiarity with common iOS frameworks and libraries
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Never compromise. Building a good product and company is not enough. We are building the best experience both internally and externally
- Working super hard to achieve results in the shortest period of time.
- Break Walls.
- Be honest and never shy away from honest ideas, feedback, comments.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride. We spend more than 50% of our lives at work, and without fun, we will live very mediocre lives.
Ok, are you excited to apply? Awesome. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.
See more open positions at Appboxo
Something looks off?