Business Development Associate (Ho Chi Minh City)
Sales & Business Development
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Appboxo is a Series-A technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, backed by tier-1 VCs such as: RTP Global, Gradient Ventures, Founders Fund and Antler. Appboxo is redefining the e-commerce experience across Southeast Asia and India, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. We continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
Shopboxo App is our new product that helps entrepreneurs, brands and SMEs to create online stores within minutes and start selling their goods and services online directly to consumers. Shopboxo provides all essential tools for businesses to run their businesses online, such as product catalog, advanced design functionality, order management, payment and shipping integration.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Business Development Associate to join our Business Development team.
Be part of our growing business development team which is responsible for increasing Appboxo's value to current customers, growing a diverse merchant network database, and bringing in more exciting brands.
The role is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
What you will do
- Sell Appboxo products in a defined territory and vertical
- Execute tactical selling strategies (cold calling, canvassing, competitor analysis, field sales, events, etc)
- Onboard merchants who sign up with Appboxo
- Assist existing clients in adopting Appboxo products in their business
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with company clients and partners by understanding the needs and anticipating them in advance
- Continuously generate leads to create a healthy pipeline
- Update CRM and provide regular performance reports
- Run ad hoc projects for growth hacking
- Execute special projects as assigned
- Keep up to date with product & industry knowledge
- Must be fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Motivated fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Having 1 - 3 years of sales experience (preferably in the e-Commerce/ SaaS domain) is a bonus.
- Existing network in retail and hospitality is an advantage.
- Solid negotiation and persuading abilities
- Steep learning curve
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Google suite tools, Excel, Powerpoint and so on
- Proficient in reporting and usage of CRM tools
- Independent worker & able to manage own tasks and timeline well
- Never compromise. Building a good product and company is not enough. We are building the best experience both internally and externally
- Working super hard to achieve results in the shortest period of time.
- Breaking Walls.
- Be honest and never shy away from honest ideas, feedback, comments.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride. We spend more than 50% of our lives at work, and without fun, we will live very mediocre lives.
Ok, are you excited to apply? Awesome. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.