QA Automation Engineer
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
BigID is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join the team and take our product to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Design and write automation tests for BE services, API, integration, and load tests for our background services, external components, and FE.
- Participate in building our automation testing framework.
- Work in a scrum team with other QA automation developers, BE developers, and a team leader.
- Participate in team planning, design, and reflection meetings, continuously improving the team’s capacity, estimation abilities, and product reliability.
- Participate in our QA Guild meetings across the company to exchange ideas and collaborate.
- Research new technologies, analyze and troubleshoot complicated workflows to design testing and easily identify faulty components in a complex system.
- Work with various technologies and components: Web applications, Cypress, docker containers, K8s, AWS cloud, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
What you’ll bring:·
- 3-5 years of experience in Software testing.· 1-2 years experience in Automation testing.
- Capability of writing test design documents and test scripts.
- Cypress, Node.js, JS - advantage.
- Familiarity with NoSQL DBs - advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Self-learning skills
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.