Software Engineering Student
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a software developer student (Part-Time) located in Israel. As a software developer student, you will be responsible for developing integrations with industry leading data sources as part of the BigID SaaS platform.
What you’ll do:
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid testing suites.
- Work with industry leading vendors to define and develop integrations.
- Work closely with the team lead and the product manager to solve complex tasks.
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 semesters left for graduation, preferably from the well known institute (Technion, Tel Aviv University, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, IDC, Ben Gurion University, The Academic College of Tel Aviv–Yaffo, etc).
- Development experience from previous jobs - advantage
- Previous experience with big data, Java, spring stack, working in a microservices environment (docker & k8s) - advantage
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote workdays, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully stocked fridge, gym, and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
Care - We care about our customers and each otherDo - We do what it takes to make a positive impactTry - We try our best and we don’t give upShine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out