Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are looking for an economics and accounting student for our finance team for a part-time position.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in closing monthly reports
- BvA preparation
- Cash flow monitoring
- Assistance in preparing reports for auditors
- Assistance in preparing tax reports
- Updating various economic models
- Assisting the finance team with other tasks as necessary
What you’ll be:
- A second/third year economics and accounting student
- A fluent English speaker/reader
- An analytical thinking
- A team player, willing to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with NetSuite, Concur, complex Google spreadsheet formulas, other accounting software, payroll software
- Experience in a similar role.