Bluesheets is on a mission to bring the most innovative, time & cost saving technology to everyday businesses with our machine-learning and AI-powered system. We’re a financial data platform that sits in-between business tools to automate financial processes such as bookkeeping, and bring transparency to organisations.
This role is based in Sydney where you’ll work directly with one of our founders and collaborate closely with remote teams who sit in different countries across the world.
Our offer? Work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission that tackles a very real issue. Our people are our secret sauce; at bluesheets we pride ourselves on working hard and having fun!
So…what are you waiting for? Come and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile yet supportive, flexible and fun environment!
Interested in learning more?
Reporting to the Head of Business, as an Account Executive, you’ll have responsibility for lead generation and sales execution of our SaaS data management platform as we expand on our digital transformation successes within the accounting, insurance and financial services sectors. You will play a key role in our accelerated growth as we build new products and deliver on significant demand in ANZ, and eventually international markets.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the bluesheets platform and products; and evangelize bluesheets across the market
- Execute on sales life cycle for opportunities
- Prospect for and cultivate leads through to execution
- Maintain accurate data around opportunities, sales activities and revenue projections in CRM (HubSpot)
- Cultivate positive external relationships on behalf of and to the benefit of bluesheets
- Exemplify bluesheets values and promote brand positioning throughout your identified market
- Mentor, coach and support other AE’s and BDR’s in pursuit of the overall success of bluesheets
- 4+ years in a quota-carrying role
- Track record of success, achieving targets by selling complex SaaS to finance / technology / operations executives in Enterprise/Corporate setting
- An existing network of senior executives within the insurance and financial services sectors
- A passion and knowledge for Accounting Technology, Data Processing Automation, Data Analytics, AI, and/or disruptive technology
- A growth mindset; a passion and flair for seeking out and closing new business opportunities
- Experience selling both direct and via partner ecosystems
- Bonus: knowledge of ERP, accounting and/or Insurance systems
- Bonus: hands on experience in digital transformation and related products
Bluesheets treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?