Senior Sales Manager
We are looking for a super talented senrio sales manager to build the foundation for sales & marketing in a fast growing startup.Join the founding team and lead go-to-market, set pricing strategy, quotas and sales & marketing budgets. You would own the full sales cycle—from prospect, to pilots, to negotiations and deal execution—for mid-market and enterprise companies with deal sizes exceeding $250k.
You would need to partner with Ops & product teams to ensure pilots are successful and that feature requests are communicated correctly.
As a member of the leadership team, you will be expected to develop and execute sales and product strategies to differentiate the company and maximize profits.
Attend marketing events & conferences and represent the company.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- 5+ experience in sales, preferably at a tooling or enterprise software company
- 3+ years closing multi million dollar contracts
- Strong technical background
- Ability to understand autonomy and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to identify high-probability customers and high-value verticals to go after
- Prior experience at a fast-paced startup and able to work well in unstructured environments
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at an AI technology company
- Experience working with robotics and sensor companies
- Sales engineering and deep technical sales expertise
- 3+ years selling to automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in Detroit
Information about the role:
Reporting directly to the CEO. Compensation is dependent on experience and performance. Bonuses based on individual performance, sales performance and company performance overall.
About Deepen AI:
Deepen AI provides AI-powered tools and services for developers of autonomous vehicles, computer vision and robotics. Our roots in sensor-fusion data calibration, annotation and validation enable us to serve complex AI data needs end to end. We are the founders of Safetypool.ai, the world's first collaborative, multi-stakeholder data sharing platform designed for AV safety assessment and standardization. Our mission is to empower great engineers with tools for building safe, and world-changing technology.
Company has HQ in Santa Clara, CA
Registered as a Michigan brand and has office at Landing Zone
International offices in Tokyo, Germany and Hyderabad, India.