Program Manager (AI / Insurtech SaaS)
About Us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
The Adventure: We're the leading AI Guidance Platform in the insurance industry today, working with some of the largest insurance carriers in the US and expanding globally. We are growing incredibly fast and have a nearly 100% success record in converting pilots to production deployments. We have a unicorn path ahead at a time when the market is battering other tech firms. Most importantly, our technology has already helped tens of thousands of people and is helping more every single day
About You: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Program Manager to lead execution of complex software development projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both technical and managerial aspects of project management, with a proven track record of supporting and evolving their organization's ability to consistently deliver high-quality software. This will be EvolutionIQ’s first Program Manager role and will help set the vision, direction and strategy for program and project management moving forward.
In this Role You Will:
- Strategize and implement initiatives to achieve organizational goals, ensuring programs meet quality, performance, and satisfaction standards
- Foster collaboration and communication across cross-functional teams and stakeholders to align objectives and report progress
- Identify risks and implement mitigation strategies, ensuring projects adhere to quality standards and remain within budget
- Drive continuous improvement through problem-solving and process optimization, leveraging lessons learned for future projects
- Bridge the gap between engineering leadership and the various project teams or departments within the organization
- At least 5-7 years of experience in program management, project management, or a related area within a tech or software development environment
- Familiarity with software development processes and methodologies including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall)
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects from inception to completion. Experience in budgeting, scheduling, and resource allocation
- Team player who is solutions-oriented and exudes our ambitious, collaborative, and empathetic values
- Has crisp written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate between technical and non-technical audiences
- A self-starter mindset with an eagerness to solve previously unsolved problems
- Excellent collaboration skills and are open to giving and receiving critical feedback across teams
- Understanding of programming languages, database management, and system architecture is beneficial.
The Team: We’re a team of architects and visionaries who thrive on being first. We’ve created a fun, passionate, humorous, friendly, and fiercely-driven engineering culture that values delivery and personal impact above everything else.
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: The salary range for this role is $150-165K with flexibility plus and equity package
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: For this role we prefer to hire candidates who are based in the greater NYC area and can come into the office regularly with flexibility
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees