Sales Operations Specialist
HOMLI is a tech startup based out of New York, with the vision to modernize the European Real Estate market. We help property owners get the most out of their properties through increased transparency regarding their value and by offering a more professional transaction experience.
HOMLI was founded in New York in 2021 by 3 co-founders. Everyone in our team is an engineer by training with extensive studies at MIT in the US, and has a combined professional experience of ~15 years through organizations such as McKinsey, Amazon, and Morgan Stanley.
WHY JOIN HOMLI
Are you passionate about modernizing one of the largest industries in the world? Does bringing change through innovation excite you?
At HOMLI, we are building and growing fast; this means you will have significant responsibilities, build strong tech and business skills, and grow your career at a rapid pace. You will be joining a startup which is backed by a group of prominent international investors, and you will become part of a flexible, fun, and carefully selected team that works out of Madrid, Athens, London, and New York. As part of our team, you will be working out of Madrid and will be helping our customers maximize the value of their properties by using our digital tools and helping them execute transactions.
Last but not least, we want our success to be your success. As such, in addition to competitive compensation, we also create a setup that allows you to earn more as we grow through cash and equity-based rewards.
- Create and maintain relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Communicate with prospective customers to sign transaction agreements
- Leverage the HOMLI proprietary tools to advise customers on how to maximize the value of their properties
- Manage end-to-end the sales process
- Create status update reports to inform owners about the sales/rent process
- Advise customers who are looking to find a property to buy
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, operations, or related roles with demonstrated ability to work with customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong process management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams
- Desire to learn new skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally in English
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office (excel, word) and other digital tools
Let’s work together to bring the European Real Estate to the 21st century!