Strategic Account Executive - MSP
Sales & Business Development
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive with a demonstrable record of success to focus on key relationships that help scale Onfido’s footprint with Managed Service Providers in targeted marketplaces (Financial Services, FinTech, Payments, CRM and beyond). The Account Executive will be responsible for creating, activating, and managing strategic relationships with new partners to drive meaningful revenue and demand.
As an MSP focused Strategic Account Executive at Onfido you will:
- Drive and own the end-to-end enterprise sales cycle, from identifying targeted accounts to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors across the APAC territories.
- Identify and drive recruitment, enablement, and ongoing management & success of an expanding ecosystem of MSPs
- Prospect and identify leads, leveraging personal networks and partnering closely with Marketing, SDRs and Inside Sales.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Work with our partners and internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, Product, etc.) to identify joint selling and marketing strategies for driving sales of Onfido through the partner ecosystem
- Become a subject matter expert, representing Onfido in your target industry sectors. Generate relevant leads through virtual and in-person demos & training. Create tools to drive demand such as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars, and events.
As a Strategic Account Executive you will have a combination of:
- 6+ years of enterprise software/SaaS work experience in Business Development roles, having had ownership of managing and executing the end to end sales process
- Experience managing complex enterprise sales, with the ability to navigate across large, enterprise organisations
- Experience in carrying a quota and consistently hitting sales targets
- A disciplined, methodical and process driven sales approach – you’ll be skilled in managing time and resources; have a sound approach to qualifying opportunities coupled with strong business acumen
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling vision and strategy for partner success
- Experience in messaging and positioning the value proposition to internal stakeholders and to partner stakeholders
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with internal teams; strong teamwork is a must.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
See more open positions at Onfido
Something looks off?