Senior Account Executive/ Spanish Speaker
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
Onfido’s Enterprise sales team is continuing to grow rapidly, as we see Account Executives as core enablers to impact our revenue and delighting customers. We continue to be voted as one of London’s hottest tech scale ups, being recognised in The Times Fast Tracker, Deloitte100 and Fintech 50.
We’re looking for experienced, methodical and passionate Enterprise sales professionals to drive EU revenue growth. This role will cover a territory where being fluent in Spanish is required. Our Senior Account Executives are responsible for driving and closing landmark deals with Enterprise clients across a number of industry verticals. You’ll work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their challenges and goals and articulate the value of Onfido to prospective clients where Identity Verification is key.
With customer success at our core, we will provide you with a comprehensive induction and onboarding experience and you’ll partner closely with a range of support functions, from internal sales operations & enablement to SDRs and highly skilled pre-sales solutions engineers & commercially astute Legal counsel.
As a Senior Account Executive at Onfido you will:
- Drive and own the end-to-end sales cycle, from identifying targeted accounts to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors.
- Prospect and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and partnering closely with Marketing, SDRs and Inside Sales.
- Work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their challenges and goals.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Become a subject matter expert, representing Onfido in your target industry sectors.
We’re looking for Senior Account Executives who have:
- 4+ years experience in a quota carrying software or technology enterprise sales role with a history of selling either Security Software, Infrastructure Software or Identity Software.
- Succeeded in a fast paced and competitive market having had ownership of managing and executing the end to end sales process
- Experience managing complex enterprise sales, with the ability to navigate across large, Enterprise organisations.
- Experience in carrying a quota and consistently hitting sales targets
- A disciplined, methodical and process driven sales approach – you’ll be skilled in managing time and resources; have a sound approach to qualifying opportunities coupled with strong business acumen
- A strong desire to be successful, you’ll be a goal oriented team player
- The adaptability required to succeed in a fast paced, high growth environment to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- An active interest in the importance and value of identity Experience working withSalesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Experience in the identity or security industry
- MEDDIC / MEDDPICC / Force Management trained
Onfidoers share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.