Strategic or Senior Customer Success Manager, EMEA
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Onfido lets people prove their identity anytime, anywhere. We’re creating a more open digital world by connecting them to the services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account. We’re building a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ and ‘Best AI Product in FinTech’ awards at CogX.
We are a global, established, technology company having surpassed $130M in annual recurring revenue (ARR) with a prominent position in the global marketplace, and have been repeatedly recognized for our performance and innovation. In 2023, we’ve been awarded ‘Best Fraud Detection and Prevention Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan, featured as a Strong Performer by Forrester in its 2022 Identity Verification Wave, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors such as TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with hundreds of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion-dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support checks in 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. With over 1,200 customers worldwide and 500 employees.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
We are looking for either a Senior CSM or a Strategic CSM, this depends on your experience and background.
This role will be a key part of the EMEA Customer Success team, helping ensure that our Strategic/Enterprise customers in the region recognize their objectives, receive value from their investment in Onfido, and as a result, renew and grow their commitment with us.
The Strategic CSM will be ultimately accountable for customers’ usage of the product and realization of value from their investment.
Strategic CSMs provide a blend of technical knowledge, analytical skills, and customer management/influence skills. Strategic CSMs can look at customer data, develop insights, and make recommendations to customers on how to improve results, onboard more customers more quickly, while reducing fraud and risk.
Headquartered in London, Onfido has a global presence and is rapidly expanding into APAC and Americas. Our customers include some of the largest companies in Financial Services, Payment Processing, Travel, E-commerce and FinTech.
The global Customer organization is uniquely positioned to help those companies through their digital transformations by providing expertise and best practices as those companies implement our identity verification solutions.
As Strategic Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Onfido, you will:
- Understand customer objectives, set measurable targets, and help customers achieve those outcomes.
- Coordinate Executive Business Reviews with customers that address technical, strategic, and commercial objectives
- Be ultimately accountable for customer adoption and usage targets
- Monitor customer performance metrics and make specific recommendations for improvement
- Develop deep product and subject matter expertise
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present to customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Predict adoption and service blockers or challenges for customers and remove them by running repeatable plays that ensure positive results
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal partners
- Quickly learn, master, apply, and position technical knowledge related to the Onfido platform and competitor offerings
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell Onfido products, increase usage and, when appropriate, work with the Account Executive so that they can drive growth with the customer that is based on value and outcomes for the customer.
We’re looking for a Strategic Customer Success Manager who has:
- At least 5 years solid experience in Customer Success/ Sales Engineering/ Technical Account Management
- Experience simultaneously working with multiple customers who each represent more than $1M in revenue each
- Ability to organize and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience using technology, business intelligence tools, metrics and reporting to manage a customer relationship. Ideally Salesforce and Gainsight
- The ability to resolve a number of complex issues on their own, without the need to always ask for technical or subject matter assistance
- The ability to adjust your communication style to assist customers at various levels of technical depth and at multiple levels of leadership
- Ability to be an effective customer advocate to Product Management and other internal resources including senior level executives
- The ability to always assume positive intent when collaborating internally
- Patience, positive attitude and strong relationship-building skills
- Strong organization, time management and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation with a demonstrated ability to take initiativeAdaptability to change
- A clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- The ability to help developers successfully integrate with the Onfido platform
Desired Industry Expertise Include:
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM), Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) or digital identity verification (IDV)
- A background in payments, cybersecurity, RegTech/Fintech or FS industries
- Proficient in another language outside of English such as Spanish, French, or German