Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Onfido lets people prove their identity anytime, anywhere. We’re creating a more open digital world by connecting them to the services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account. We’re building a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ and ‘Best AI product in FinTech’ awards at CogX
We are a global, established, technology company having surpassed $130M in annual recurring revenue (ARR) with a prominent position in the global marketplace, and have been repeatedly recognized for our performance and innovation. In 2023, we’ve been awarded ‘Best Fraud Detection and Prevention Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan, featured as a Strong Performer by Forrester in its 2022 Identity Verification Wave, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors such as TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with hundreds of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support checks in 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. With over 1,200 customers worldwide and 500 employees
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
Onfido’s Solutions Engineers translate complex business identity problems into practical, technical design solutions. Day to day, you’ll partner with our Sales teams, applying your technical knowledge to the discovery of customer workflows and platforms. You’ll offer intelligent solutions to customer pain points, drawing on our expert identity product offering and that of our partners. Interacting confidently with C-suite clients and prospects from the fastest-growing FinTechs to Fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies, you’ll position Onfido as the identity partner of choice.
As a Solutions Engineer at Onfido, you will:
- Bridge the gap between selling Onfido’s services and helping customers trial and integrate our solution.
- Support RFPs and create workflows to ensure RFPs are documented and optimised between Sales and Engineering teams.
- Assist with the development of demos, trials and sector-specific presentationsProactively support customers with the design and integration of Onfido API/SDKs.
- Project manage trials & customer integration progress together with our account managers.
We’re looking for an Solutions Engineer who can display the below skills and experience throughout our interview process:
- Prior experience as a Pre-sales / Solution Engineer or a background in Product Management with significant exposure to customers and prospect conversations.
- A clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns.
- The ability to help developers successfully integrate with the Onfido platform.
- A strong knowledge of security principles and data protection regulation.
- Experience being embedded in the sales team whilst working cross-functionally with Account Management, Strategy and Expansion, and Product.
- Experience in cloud or SaaS technology organisations.
Desirable skills :
- Familiarity with Identity & Access Management (IAM), Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM), or Digital Identity Verification (IDV).
- Experience in the payments, cybersecurity, RegTech/Fintech, or financial services industries.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English, with any additional European languages being advantageous.
Onfidoers share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
> 25 days annual leave plus a day off for your Birthday.
> Two paid volunteering days per year.*
> Bupa Private Medical and Dental Insurance*
> Life Assurance (3x Annual Base Salary)*
> Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)*
> Generous paid parental leaveFree mental health coaching provided online
> Life enrichment allowance of up to £80 per month to use for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare, and therapy
> Dedicated learning opportunities including using tools like Learnably with availability to use for learning resources such as books, coaches, conferences, courses, podcasts, and more
> Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our “Better Together” motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnThursday); holding quarterly team socials, and other company-wide social events
> Expense up to £300 (or local equivalent) to purchase workstation setup equipment
> The opportunity to become a member of Onfido’s resource groups in order to learn different skills in our belonging groups
*after passing probation
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.