Partner Manager (m/f/x)
Partner Manager (m/f/x)
We offer you the opportunity to
- Further develop the Partner Management processes with the existing Partner Management team to actively participate in the success story of SPARETECH
- Be the first point of contact for our industry-leading partners (Siemens, Festo, Bosch Rexroth, etc.)
- Acquire new manufacturer partners and negotiate and conclude partner contracts with them independently
- Represent SPARETECH at our customers' premises and at trade fairs at home and abroad
Become part of our team if you
- Want to inspire customers and colleagues to break new ground to create the digital world of spare parts
- Are able to communicate confidently with business partners at various hierarchical levels (fluent in German and English) and show assertiveness through a binding appearance
- Have several years of professional experience, preferably in a role with regular customer or partner contact in an industrial environment
- Possess a strong analytical thinking, initiative, and a structured and result-oriented way of working
- Completed a master's degree in engineering, business administration or information sciences
- Have good knowledge of the industrial spare parts industry (nice to have)
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- To freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degree of freedom
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around Europe.