Sales Development Representative (m/f/x)
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Stuttgart, Germany
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2022
We offer you the opportunity to
- Be responsible for the strategic development of the outbound marketing setup
- Identify and develop target customers in the target markets and industries of Automotive, Food and Pharma to build up a sales pipeline with opportunities for our SaaS solution
- Take over the hunting and the outreach for new clients by leading cold calls, mailings as well as social media campaigns and first customer meetings
- Further automate and improve internal processes and quality standards
- Inspire customers with our innovative software and rethink the digital spare parts world
Become part of our team if you
- Are a open-minded personality who loves to interact with potential customers
- Love to be a hunter who takes every challenge and never gives up
- Possess a strong analytical mindset and your daily work are guided by a structured and goal-oriented approach
- Communicate confidently in German and English with business partners on various hierarchical levels and demonstrate an engaging demeanor
- Have a final apprenticeship or university degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics or similar
- Nice to have: have good knowledge of the industrial spare parts industry and SaaS
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- To freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degree of freedom
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.
See more open positions at SPARETECH
Something looks off?