Working Student Customer Success Manager (m/f/x)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Stuttgart, Germany
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2022
We offer you the opportunity to
- Participate in our customer projects in the area of the digital spare parts world and take responsibility for sub-projects yourself
- Support our Customer Success team in solving user problems in a straightforward manner and actively help shape the future of the real production world
- Increase the data quality of our customers by using our software to compile material master data and parts lists and to conduct research on spare parts and product data to support the team in the cooperation with our customers by preparing customer meetings, preparing research results and data and creating presentations
- Contribute to the internal development of our Golden Layer as the central data interface of our software
- Further automate and improve internal processes and quality standards
Become a part of the team if you
- Want to inspire customers to rethink the digital spare parts world through our innovative software
- Enjoy working with data
- Have a strong analytical mind, initiative, and a structured and detail-oriented approach to work
- Have already completed your basic studies in a technical or economic field of study
- Have very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint and can use both programs routinely
- Speak fluent German and very good English
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to continue working with us after you graduate
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.
See more open positions at SPARETECH
Something looks off?