Data Integration Clerk (m/f/x)
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Data Integration Specialist to join our team at SPARETECHS.
We offer you the opportunity to
- Manage the process of acquiring, importing and maintaining product data into SPARETECHS' proprietary database, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Prepare and process incoming partner data in Excel/BMECats for database import.
- Perform thorough quality checks on incoming catalogues and collaborate with Data and Partner Management teams to fix any issues.
- Maintain and ensure high database quality, by investigating reported products and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the team to define crawlers and other tools to optimise product data management and acquisition
- Increase our database coverage by researching and integrating relevant manufacturers
- Get in touch with our partners for data related topics
- Take ownership of Product Data Management and Data Acquisition topics, constantly seeking opportunities to improve and optimise our existing structures.
Become part of our team if you
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with working with data sets (e.g., product data) is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and a quality-oriented mindset, ensuring that all data imported is accurate
- Familiarity with XML / BME Cat is an advantage
- Ability to write crawlers is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, including the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of basic German is a plus.
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart, or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- To freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget, professional coaching and a maximum degree of freedom
- In Germany: A subsidised job bike to escape city traffic and a Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
SPARETECH's vision is to empower the zero-waste industrial sharing economy by enabling factory operators like BOSCH, PORSCHE, and AIRBUS to no longer store spare parts in their inventories, but rather receive parts when needed. To achieve this vision, we at SPARETECH are building a data-driven platform that connects factory operators and suppliers across industries worldwide. Our platform aggregates product data from different partners and thousands of sources, allowing clients to search for the right part and enrich their data with it. SPARETECH has successfully closed a €10 million Series A round led by Insight Partners to accelerate our growth. We take pride in its inclusive and collaborative culture, as well as its energetic and committed team, as reflected in the 4.9 stars Kununu ratings.