Senior Sales Operations Analyst
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will lead the ongoing development of our Sales Support, Sales Analysis and reporting and Salesforce.com tooling.
This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Sales analyst. The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for using their experience, skills and the various tools available to analyse and optimise the sales cycle. As an integral part of the Sales Operations team, this ability to analyse and then optimise complex functions across sales is key. This will include executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform and other sales tools This role will also include owning all standard reporting needs within and outside of Sales.
Your role will be to drive data driven collaboration and teamwork, maximise transparency and accountability from the board room to the front line, create and maintain a shared source of truth, foster predictable revenue growth and increase win rates and reduce time to revenue.
This position requires keen attention to detail, superb written, mathematical, and verbal communication, and the ability to create flawless deliverables under tight deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a partner for sales leadership, with a focus on analytics and process infrastructure.
- Partner with Sales leaders and executives on internal Quarterly Business Reviews regarding the sales function and forecast.
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting around pipeline health, deal management, attainment, and forecast analysis.
- Revenue specific reporting and presentations for C-Suite executives and the Board.
- Develop, track and run metrics reporting for sales prospecting, funnel conversion, deals in the pipeline and expected close dates for revenue forecasting; Reporting for executive dashboards and team KPIs.
- Create and manage dashboards and reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance at the individual, team, manager, and organization levels
- Leverage data insights to support the evolution and iteration of the sales process to drive sales efficiency.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the revenue operations tools, sales processes, and rules of engagement and translate them into robust business requirements for configuration and development in Salesforce.com and other business tools.
- Collaboratively manage the integration and documentation of Salesforce.com with other applications in our business landscape to improve operational excellence (NetSuite, ZoomInfo, Outlook, Slack, Gong.io, etc.).
- Partner closely with marketing operations on marketing automation and data flows between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Partner closely with delivery operations to ensure proper information flows between both teams and to also ensure that tools are functioning and supporting ongoing business changes as needed.
- Handle the implementation, documentation, and administration of Revenue Operations tools by ensuring stakeholders have the tools they need to succeed by evaluating usage and capability of the tools currently in use.
- Provide user training and maintain training materials and guides for all Salesforce.com processes.
- Provide technical and end-users troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Stay current with Salesforce.com releases and corresponding documentation, perform upgrades, provide new functionalities and solutions as needed as well as provide detailed information to the team on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Project management for sales meetings:
- Understand invoicing process to ensure data flows are correct to finance tools.
- Stay up to date with Symend’s complex product and price books.
Qualifications, Abilities, and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator/analyst in a fast-changing environment
- Experience with both Classic and Lightning setup
- Experience with data visualization tools as well as ability to build custom dashboards and reports across the Growth organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced scaling organization is an asset
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams and managing multiple tool integrations
- Experience with Salesforce Partner Portal, and/or similar PRM tools is a plus
- Experience working with common sales tools (Zoom Info, Gong, LinkedIn Navigator)
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Strong understanding of the platform and best practices, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Analytical with strong data management and reporting abilities
- Ability to gain insights from data and share findings with sales leaders
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business problems and translate into efficient solutions
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, including preparing reports and presentations for executives and board members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) with exceptional Excel skills
At Symend, we believe that all customers should be treated with empathy and dignity. That’s why we leverage our deep understanding of consumer behavior to create personalized interactions that better engage and empower customers at all points of the customer journey. Our digital engagement platform uses behavioral science, data science and advanced analytics to help our clients build stronger relationships with their customers. Symend: The science of engagement.™