Partner Account Manager
The Partner Account Manager will be responsible for building and growing a Partner sales program to drive revenue growth for Symend Via indirect sales partners that can deliver our SaaS platform at scale to our target markets globally.
As the Partner Account Manager, you will work with VARS, Systems Integrators, and, ISV/OEMs within the ecosystem of our Strategic Alliances to build a Partner led mid-market sales engine, expanding our sales footprint both globally and across additional verticals with a focus on revenue growth.
In this role, you will be planning and executing sales strategies and engagements, that will meet pre-determined targets and increase our market share. You will be a critical member of our Sales Partner team as we continue our organic growth.
What You'll Do:
- Drive revenue growth with existing partners through effective co-selling and active prospect and pipeline management
- Develop and execute plans for building and driving new revenue streams through Strategic Alliances, with a primary focus on core banking platforms and Strategic Integrators, such FIS, Snowflake, Microsoft, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, PWC, and Accenture
- Design plans for targeting new strategic accounts with our Alliances, build mutual relationships, and close deals.
- Prospect for mutually beneficial relationships between Symend and strategic partners to access new markets, grow our existing global footprint and revenue, and lend additional credibility and power to the Symend brand via our own Partner ecosystem.
- Provide direct Client support as a Symend commercial and technical SME
- Partner with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Delivery, Finance and other supporting teams to coordinate the internal approvals and workflows to develop successful and sustainable deal frameworks
- Manage the development of the Systems Integrator Partner model and workflow, enabling authorized SI’s to manage and execute the onboarding and delivery functions of the Symend Platform. This will involve deep partnership and interface with Delivery, Product, Client Success, Legal, and Finance teams
- Manage the Symend inputs and approvals for deal contracting requirements: SOW, MSA, etc.
- Understand and communicate Symend’s SaaS platform and professional services to existing and potential partners to increase brand awareness and develop more efficient means of driving revenue.
- Be an ambassador and represent Symend in all relevant events, public speaking opportunities, and other customer-partner forums as required
- Contribute as a member of the sales Partner team in the ongoing development and formulation of a best-in-class Partner strategy for the company.
What You'll Do:
Key Measures of Success:
- Driving vertical growth through acquisitions of new logos in the defined market segments.
- Achieving defined sales quotas based on contract value and ARR.
- Delivering on defined renewal targets.
- Driving organic revenue growth with existing partner base.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Previous channel sales experience
- Proven experience in building successful revenue generating partnerships with key targets such as FIS, FISERV, Snowflake, Microsoft, etc.
- Understanding opportunity funnel and progression stages
- Experience with managing contract process with partners; understanding terms and agreements.
- An analytical, problem solver, who can think critically while coaching to high performance.
- An honest and transparent leader who can inspire action and results.
- Adaptable and open minded, comfortable with change
- Technical competency and able to establish credibility around subject matter expertise quickly
- Know how to influence and effect change
- Collaborative with track record of building strong trust-based working relationships horizontally across functions and vertically along reporting structures
At Symend, we believe that all customers should be treated with empathy and dignity. That’s why we leverage our deep understanding of consumer behavior to create personalized interactions that better engage and empower customers at all points of the customer journey. Our digital engagement platform uses behavioral science, data science and advanced analytics to help our clients build stronger relationships with their customers. Symend: The science of engagement.™