Operations Specialist, French Speaking
Who we are
Tractable is an Artificial Intelligence company bringing the speed and insight of Applied AI to visual assessment. Trained on millions of data points, our AI-powered solutions connect everyone involved in insurance, repairs, and sales of homes and cars – helping people work faster and smarter, while reducing friction and waste.
Founded in 2014, Tractable is now the AI tool of choice for world-leading insurance and automotive companies. Our solutions unlock the potential of Applied AI to transform the whole recovery ecosystem, from assessing damage and accelerating claims and repairs to recycling parts. They help make response to recovery up to ten times faster – even after full-scale disasters like floods and hurricanes.
Tractable has a world-class culture, backed up by our team, making us a global employer of choice!
We're a diverse team, uniting individuals of over 40 different nationalities and from varied backgrounds, with machine learning researchers and motor engineers collaborating together on a daily basis. We empower each team member to have tangible impact and grow their own scope by intentionally building a culture centred around collaboration, transparency, autonomy and continuous learning.
What you will do
- Train and QA our Artificial Intelligence network by labelling claims and images
- Engage in regular discussions to develop an understanding of car parts and motor damage
- Work closely with the ML Research team to improve AI performance globally
- Work closely with other members of the Research Operations team to build guidelines and improve labelling quality
- Provide b2b email incident support for our customers, promptly responding to any emails received within working hours and facilitating communication between our engineering teams and end-users when system issues arise
- Get involved in multiple projects at the same time, learn standards from both motor side of the business
What you need to be successful
- Self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail
- Results-oriented & delivery-focused personality
- Passionate about learning new skills
- Adaptable, excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- C1/C2 level in French and English
What’s in it for you
Generous financial reward for your effort
- Generous equity package
- 23 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Ability to work from abroad for up to 6 weeks/year
- Competitive maternity + paternity leave
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- Leave to support you when you need it, including sick pay, compassionate leave, or paid time-off to recharge after an intense work period
- Mental health and career coaching through Sanctus
- Free annual Headspace subscription
- L&D budget to use on Learnerbly (our learning platform)
- Meal vouchers
At Tractable, we are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive workplace where people’s varied backgrounds and experiences are valued and recognised.
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and offer equal opportunities without discrimination.