Who we are
Tractable is an Artificial Intelligence company bringing the speed and insight of Applied AI to visual assessment. Trained on millions of data points, our AI-powered solutions connect everyone involved in insurance, repairs, and sales of homes and cars – helping people work faster and smarter, while reducing friction and waste.
Founded in 2014, Tractable is now the AI tool of choice for world-leading insurance and automotive companies. Our solutions unlock the potential of Applied AI to transform the whole recovery ecosystem, from assessing damage and accelerating claims and repairs to recycling parts. They help make response to recovery up to ten times faster – even after full-scale disasters like floods and hurricanes.
Tractable has a world-class culture, backed up by our team, making us a global employer of choice!
We're a diverse team, uniting individuals of over 40 different nationalities and from varied backgrounds, with machine learning researchers and motor engineers collaborating together on a daily basis. We empower each team member to have tangible impact and grow their own scope by intentionally building a culture centred around collaboration, transparency, autonomy and continuous learning.
What you will do
At Tractable, the InfoSec & IT team is building a world class IT & security program. This is a hands-on, high visibility role to drive the Tractable’s IT initiatives and a fast paced environment to make an immediate impact and bring down IT security risks.
You will be:
- Driving the corporate IT strategy in Tractable along with the IT Lead, ensuring that all systems support Tractable's business in a user-friendly and cost-effective manner
- Working closely with internal teams to find best-in-class solutions to meet their needs and help them evaluate and deploy new products
- Assist in internal security operations and monitoring compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Conducting internal audits and investigations to ensure Tractable's systems are used efficiently and securely by all employees
What we’re looking for…
- Hands on experience using Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience in implementing and administering successful cloud-based IT systems and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of high-level cybersecurity concepts, systems and standards
- Compelling, confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building long-lived partner relationships – e.g. with external technology vendors
- Knowledge of and interest in the tech sector, high-growth companies and Tractable's thesis areas
- Ability to communicate well under pressure to key stakeholders
What’s in it for you
Generous financial reward for your effort
- Equity (Stock Options) - we want everyone to be an owner!
- 23 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Ability to work from abroad for up to 6 weeks/year
- Competitive maternity + paternity leave
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- Leave to support you when you need it, including sick pay, compassionate leave, or paid time-off to recharge after an intense work period
- Mental health and career coaching through Sanctus
- Free annual Headspace subscription
- L&D budget to use on Learnerbly (our learning platform)
- Meal vouchers
At Tractable, we are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive workplace where people’s varied backgrounds and experiences are valued and recognised.
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and offer equal opportunities without discrimination.