Senior Product Marketing Manager
What is TROOP?
TROOP is a group meeting planning and travel management platform that helps companies bring teams together for in-person meetings. The experience starts with TROOP’s award-winning Intelligent Destination Recommendations, which use advanced algorithms to help meeting planners pinpoint the perfect meeting destination, considering travel time, climate impact, budget, lodging availability and safety factors for all attendees.
Using TROOP, companies have saved millions in travel costs, employee time, and carbon emissions, making it possible for people to meet and build stronger relationships with their colleagues, clients, and partners, even in times of tightening budgets and travel restrictions.
TROOP believes in the power of shared experiences and the unifying impact of in-person meetings. We are on a mission to bring people together by transforming the meeting planning process.
At TROOP, we have ambitious goals to be the leading provider of end-to-end meeting planning tools. We started by inventing a completely new way for people to decide where to meet, but for us, the destination is just the beginning. We’re developing more innovative solutions that make it easier than ever to organize and host successful group meeting experiences.
TROOP is an international, remote-first company. Our colleagues are spread across the globe, with entities in Spain, South Africa, the UK, and the United States. Our culture is rooted in an African philosophy called "Ubuntu," which means "I am because we are." It refers to an environment of interdependence through trust. We call ourselves TROOPers, and we are people who seek adventure, challenge the status quo, enjoy innovating, and want to be part of something special. We are doers who roll up our sleeves and get into the details; we own the problem and only stop once it is solved.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the GTM success of TROOP’s meeting planning and travel tools. We are looking for a product marketer that can help influence our product roadmap to provide a stronger experience for our customers and drive more demand in an emerging category in travel technology. You’ll act as the voice of the customer within TROOP, while ensuring that our prospects and customers understand the value of TROOP’s products.
In this role, you will partner with marketing, sales, customer success, and product management to bring new products and features to market by leading the launch team. You’ll be responsible for developing strategic messaging and positioning, as well as collateral, content, and other sales enablement tools and training. You’ll monitor the competitive landscape, capture customer feedback, and analyze feature requests to inform the product roadmap. You’ll also work with customer success to promote adoption of new features and document evidence of success through case studies.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successful launch of new products and features
- Define messaging frameworks and value propositions for new products and features
- Develop key content such as demos, videos, sales content, presentations, data sheets, white papers, and other content to support sales, customer success, and marketing initiatives
- Monitor and deliver customer feedback and competitive intelligence to sales, marketing, and product management teams
- Work with customers to gather product feedback and develop case studies that highlight the benefits of TROOP’s solutions
- Track and report on product line results, insights, and strategy to key stakeholders related to product launches, sales enablement, and marketing initiatives
- 7+ years in B2B product marketing or marketing, with experience in the travel industry a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience creating messaging frameworks, sales enablement tools, and thought leadership content.
- Ability to translate customer and sales feedback into actionable programs or content.
- Extensive experience working with sales teams and building sales enablement programs
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, marketing, and customer success to successfully launch new products and features.
- Experience working within a fast-paced start-up environment, with a demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities, work independently, and thrive in a dynamic and rapidly-evolving organization.
- Work from Anywhere: Break free from the traditional office constraints! With TROOP's work-from-anywhere policy, you can choose your workspace within your time zone.
- Join the Pioneering Team: As part of the initial team at TROOP, you'll be at the forefront of an extraordinary adventure. Picture yourself shaping the future of a fast-growing technology company, where your ideas and contributions truly make a difference.
- Discover an Incredible, Supportive Team and Diverse Culture: Prepare to be amazed by the exceptional individuals who form TROOP's team. Collaborate with brilliant, multicultural minds, where diverse backgrounds unite for unparalleled collaboration… See here: https://youtu.be/14zv5h3Fakg
- Supported by Top Investors: TROOP's remarkable journey is backed by prestigious investors who recognize its immense potential. Join forces with a company that has garnered the trust and support of the best in the industry.
- Possibility to become a shareholder: The ultimate advantage at TROOP. By owning shares, you actively shape the company's future, share in its success, witness astounding growth, and enjoy a long-term investment that aligns your personal triumphs with TROOP's achievements.
- Access to TalkLife: We offer access to “Talk Life” as a 100% free, anonymous platform where employees connect with others at any time for peer-to-peer support, offering and receiving advice, empathy, and encouragement regarding any situation on their mind. It is a complement to professional help and is available 24/7.
- Mental Health Budget: Yearly budget assistance for mental health support for all our employees.
- Embrace Your Work Style: We value your individuality and remote work preferences. As part of our flexible work environment, you can choose your device, whether a MacBook or Windows laptop, empowering you to work comfortably and efficiently from anywhere.
- Unforgettable Adventures: At our company, we cherish the bonds we create and the time we spend together. So, as a special treat, we believe in celebrating our team's hard work and dedication. Each year, we embark on an incredible one-year trip to a surprise location, courtesy of TROOP. You'll have the opportunity to explore new cultures, create lasting memories, and bond with your colleagues in a unique and exciting way.
TROOP hires globally, and we are 100% remote. We are looking for someone based in the US on EST/CST (or similar) to enable interaction with TROOPers based in the US, UK, EU and South Africa.