Location: Remote based in Spain/South Africa/The UK on CET/CAT or similar.
TROOP is a group meeting planning and travel management platform that helps companies bring teams together for in-person meetings. The experience starts with TROOP’s award-winning Intelligent Destination Recommendations, which use advanced algorithms to help meeting planners pinpoint the perfect meeting destination, considering travel time, climate impact, budget, lodging availability, and safety factors for all attendees.
Using TROOP, companies have saved millions in travel costs, employee time, and carbon emissions, making it possible for people to meet and build stronger relationships with their colleagues, clients, and partners, even in times of tightening budgets and travel restrictions.
TROOP believes in the power of shared experiences and the unifying impact of in-person meetings. We are on a mission to bring people together by transforming the meeting planning process.
At TROOP, we have ambitious goals to be the leading provider of end-to-end meeting planning tools. We started by inventing a completely new way for people to decide where to meet, but for us, the destination is just the beginning. We’re developing more innovative solutions that make it easier than ever to organize and host successful group meeting experiences.
TROOP is an international, remote-first company. Our colleagues are spread across the globe, with entities in Spain, South Africa, the UK, and the United States. Our culture is rooted in an African philosophy called "Ubuntu," which means "I am because we are." It refers to an environment of interdependence through trust. We call ourselves TROOPers, and we are people who seek adventure, challenge the status quo, enjoy innovating, and want to be part of something special. We are doers who roll up our sleeves and get into the details; we own the problem and only stop once it is solved.
What you'll be doing:
- Create, enhance, and maintain test automation frameworks that can scale with the application's growth.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Tech Leads to design testing plans and facilitate releases for significant features.
- Propose and implement automated testing solutions to reduce the need for manual QA processes.
- Identify and report any bugs or issues discovered during testing.
- Be able to find the root cause of issues found by external and internal parties to TROOP.
- Understand technical requirements from an engineering perspective and client expectations and behaviors.
- Verify that feature releases meet quality standards before sign-off from a testing perspective.
- Utilize applications within the QA environment and identify analytics and tracking issues.
- Conduct various tests, including functional, load, stress, performance, and usability testing, to ensure that the software is reliable and performs optimally.