Director, Technical Engagement
EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
We're the leading AI Guidance Platform company in the insurance industry today, working with some of the largest insurance companies in the US and expanding globally. We are growing incredibly fast and believe we have a unicorn path ahead. Our technology has already helped tens of thousands of people and is helping more every single day.
Your Impact: The Director, Technical Engagement will lead our team of Technical Engagement Managers (TEMs) who play a vital role in the delivery of client solutions to Fortune 1000 Insurance carriers. This team oversees critical deployments, change management, and ensures success of our products for our large customers. You will help manage (and ensure TEMs manage to) project timelines, drive status updates, and provide day to day operational leadership with our delivery team. You will leverage your leadership and management skill set working with Enterprise level customers to ensure our team is providing an unparalleled experience for EvolutionIQ’s clients.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of Technical Engagement Managers (TEMs) who play a vital role in the delivery of client solutions to enterprise clients
- Coach, guide and support TEMs in their day-to-day work and client engagements, including both technical, product and commercial related needs
- Help hire and train new TEMs and ensure they understand EvolutionIQ's mission and our unique value our products provide our customers
- Represent EIQ product impact in a real-time, quantifiable and strategic manner both internally and externally
- Ensure all client delivery needs can be managed through the client services organization
- Have regular one-to-ones and team meetings and manage to KPIs, analyze various data accordingly
- Collaborate strategically with the other Client Services teams and Cross-functional Partners to ensure clients can maximize utilization of EIQ Solution and Services
- Partner with our Sales team as an EIQ product and solutions expert to educate and secure new customers
- Serve as primary contact for a group of strategic level customers, oversee project scope and performance to ensure high-quality delivery
- Build, review and improve internal engagement models, client engagements and standardized operating processes as the company and team scale
- 10+ years of experience owning, navigating, and successfully delivering large, complex engagements with large Enterprise customer organizations with a focus on professional service delivery.
- Proven success managing enterprise client portfolios with a NRR of $20M+
- 7+ years directly managing and upskilling a team of technical client facing employees
- Comprehensive understanding of project management practices, implementation lifecycle and ability to deliver on ambitious timelines
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and leading client services efforts across distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information to executives/decision makers
- Create visually compelling presentations
- Experience with Jira, Google Workspace, Slack and Lookr
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: The salary range is $200,000 - $225,000 depending on background and experience
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: Enjoy a hybrid work schedule. We value the flexibility to work in our beautiful NYC office, located in the vibrant Flatiron District as well as in your own home.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- We also have a flexible vacation policy and are closed for winter break at the end of the year.
- Annual company off-sites! We've gone to Jackson Hole and Puerto Rico in past years.
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees