UK Marketing Director (Insurance Tech)
About us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
Your Impact: EvolutionIQ is revolutionizing the way insurance carriers help sick and injured workers return to work sooner. Using innovative solutions and cutting-edge technology, we aim to enable claimants to get the resources and support they need sooner, so that they can recover and get back on their feet more quickly. As we set our sights on European expansion, we're looking for a dynamic Director of Marketing to spearhead our strategic endeavors and make a lasting impact.
- 6+ years of related experience preferably in a technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role, with a strong emphasis on B2B SaaS marketing strategies and execution.
- Prior experience working for a company offering solutions to insurance companies or third-party administrators, showcasing a deep understanding of industry-specific challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrated expertise in crafting and implementing marketing strategies for the Insurtech or Fintech sectors.
- Profound knowledge of the European market landscape and regulatory environment.
- Strong analytical, leadership, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, and Social Media Advertising.
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment, adeptly managing multiple projects and rapidly adapting to change.
- Own all company event planning, logistics, and execution
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand visibility and market share in the UK and across Europe.
- Campaign Management: Oversee the design, execution, and monitoring of all marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with the company's objectives and ROI expectations.
- Market Research: Continuously analyze market trends, competitor landscapes, and consumer preferences to inform decision-making and ensure the brand remains at the forefront of the Insurtech industry.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor the marketing team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Work closely with the sales, product, and customer service teams to ensure a unified and cohesive brand message.
- Budget Management: Oversee the marketing budget, ensuring cost-effective allocation of resources and maximum return on investment.
- European Expansion: Tailor marketing strategies to cater to diverse European markets, understanding the unique challenges and opportunities each region presents.
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees