Platform Delivery Lead (AI / Insurtech)
About Us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work! Our HQ is in NYC and we are also remote friendly.
The Adventure: The $1.3 trillion insurance industry represents one of the largest single, untapped, complex, and meaningful data systems remaining in the world that has not yet had artificial intelligence applied to it at scale.We're the leading AI Guidance Platform company in the insurance industry today, working with some of the largest insurance companies in the US and expanding globally. We are growing incredibly fast, having started just 4 years ago. We excel at converting pilots to production deployments and we have a unicorn path ahead at a time when the market is battering other tech firms. Our technology has already helped tens of thousands of people and is helping more every single day.
Your Impact: The Platform Delivery Lead will be responsible for leading and developing the product implementation and change management strategies for EIQ’s AI Claims Guidance solutions for Enterprise clients. You will leverage your deep product, operations strategy and change management expertise to partner with our Sales, Client Services and Product teams to deliver effective product implementation support, change management best practices and data analytics to lead clients towards successful business outcomes. You will operate as the subject matter expert across Claims Guidance and Claims Operations for Disability product modules for both clients and cross-functional teams to help ensure EIQ can continuously develop and deliver effective AI powered claims guidance solutions. This role reports to the Director of Platform Solutions but will be initially trained by our Product Management and Client Services leads.
In This Role, You Will:
- Shape the client experience from data onboarding through implementation and post deployment ramp up and adoption to ensure clients are able to harness the full power of EIQ’s AI Guidance Platform
- Provide Product Expert guidance and insights to clients while establishing a strategic and actionable Voice of Customer program for your designated module(s)
- Create custom roadmaps to drive client conversions from pilot to production agreements that drive towards high growth renewal and expansion opportunities
- Partner with Sales and Product Managers to provide expert delivery guidance to prospects and clients including configuration best practices, technical issue resolutions and client stakeholder management across the c-suite executives to frontline workers
- Partner with Client Strategy and Analytics to support EIQ’s data driven approach to implementing change management best practices and operational excellence
- Serve as a trusted advisor to client executive teams as they expand to a full production roll out across multiple teams across their organization
- Build systems and processes that continuously improve our operating and delivery model
- Oversee and provide expertise in the development and implementation of initiatives to improve client satisfaction, retention and expansion
- Effectively communicate complex product intricacies and requirements to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Partner with the Technical Engagement team to better scale and uplevel end to end implementation cycles by product module
- Collaborate with Product and Client Services in the GTM planning for new solutions and features
- Strong ability to balance client needs with client budget and capacity constraints
- Experience planning and leading complex, vertical SaaS deliveries from pre-sales to growth lifecycle stages for scaling solutions
- Proven success driving transformational change management at an enterprise organization
- Track record of consistently delivering exceptional client experiences in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- An analytical mindset with experience using data-driven insights to inform decision-making processes across multiple client stakeholder segments
- Able to project manage cross-functional initiatives across agile and high performing product and engineering teams
- An empathetic and humble approach to working collaboratively across multiple functions within an organization
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in insurance and healthcare is not required but an awesome bonus
The Fit: We’re a team of architects and visionaries who thrive under our mission. We’ve created a fun, passionate, friendly, and fiercely driven innovative culture that values client success above everything else.
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: Competitive base salary depending on a candidate’s background and experience, plus meaningful equity
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: Enjoy a hybrid work schedule. We value the flexibility to work in our beautiful NYC office, located in the vibrant Flatiron District as well as in your own home.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Yearly company off-sites! We've gone to Jackson Hole and Puerto Rico in past years.
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees