About us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
Your Impact: As Marketing Director, you will be instrumental in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns in North America to support the sales team to achieve revenue goals. Your role will be to contribute to the scaling of marketing programs and the measurement of their impact. Working collaboratively with product, sales, and client success teams, you'll showcase customers and educate buyers on the benefits of teaming AI-powered claims guidance with claims professionals. This role is a golden opportunity for those who want to make a tangible difference and be at the forefront of transforming the insurance sector.
- 4+ years of related marketing and events management experience preferably in a technology environment
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Director or similar role.
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude.
- Copywriting experience / background is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on managing campaigns, creating content, developing sales collateral, planning, hosting or executing live events
- Proficient in marketing software and tools, including CRM systems, email marketing platforms, and analytics tools
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and market share.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams and establish marketing strategies to align with business objectives
- Foster a collaborative environment within the team and across other departments.
- Design and oversee all aspects of marketing campaigns, including digital, advertising, communications, and creative
- Prepare and manage a marketing budget.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI) of all marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with sales and product development teams to define marketing materials and programs.
- Liaise with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with sales objectives.
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: For this role we are looking for this person to work out of the NYC office regularly each week (hybrid)
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees