Full Stack Engineer
Live Chair Health
Who we are
Live Chair Health (LCH) is a culturally relevant community platform powered by tech-enabled services. LCH helps health plans engage and activate their members, especially those they have historically struggled to reach, such as minorities and underserved populations. LCH builds stronger, healthier and more stable communities by reducing health disparities and improving life expectancy, particularly for underserved populations
How we do this
LCH deploys culturally relevant Community Health Workers and tech enabled services to underserved communities in order to drive the Next Best Actions related to Preventative, Social, and Administrative Care goals.
By combining the best of community organizing, consumer marketing, and technology, we work with and empower trusted community hubs and create lasting change from the bottom up to build stronger and healthier communities.
Having started in Maryland and California, we’re actively expanding into multiple markets arcorss the U.S. Our tribe of supporters includes institutional venture capital firms and some of the most renowned operators in healthcare, culturally-relevant brand building, and consumer marketing.
You’ll be the second full time engineer in our company. We’re small and often wear a lot of hats, you’ll be exposed to the full range of technical and product solutions we’re building. If we had to pick this role's speciality, it would be DataOps. Overall, you’ll be deeply involved in improving health disparities in hard to reach communities.
Our Tech Stack:
- React v16.8+
- React Query
- RTL + Jest
This role is fully remote.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our team to ensure we meet the highest quality of design, implementation, and performance standards
- Work on something meaningful by being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in people’s lives
- Use your voice to advocate for what we build and how we build it
- Pair closely with product and leadership to build engaging new features
- You’ll be writing modern, portable front end code (we use Ionic & Typescript) and robust backend code (NodeJS in GCP)
- Master the full stack and work closely with the whole team to build the best experience for our users, we’re a young company, everyone plays multiple roles.
- You’ll have direct input into the roadmap, workflows and features we’re building.
What success looks like:
- Become familiar with our business model, development practices, and codebase
- Pair with fellow engineers to brainstorm ideas, debug problems, or review code
- Successfully ship a new features into production
- Ask lots, and lots of questions
- Engage with the product to assist with launching features
- Offer and suggest technical and product enhancements to the team
What Live Chair Health Offers
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Opportunity to play an important role and contribute meaningfully to the success of an early-stage healthcare transformation venture.
- Opportunity to develop and earn more responsibility and rewards.
- A competitive compensation package, health, and dental, with equity
- Flexible work and PTO schedule
Something looks off?