General Manager - Los Angeles
Live Chair Health
The General Manager drives growth by developing and executing LCH’s in-market strategy and ensuring contract success. The GM leads the Field Operations Manager and a team of Community Health Workers to ensure contract obligations are exceeded so that contract expansions are a natural next step. The Market General Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the market strategy for LiveChair and identifying and pursuing growth opportunities with Business Development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute the market strategy for LiveChair, including identifying and pursuing growth opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive customer acquisition, retention, and growth
- Be the face of the company to our payer stakeholders and be a steward of our client relationships
- Develop key performance goals and manage the performance of market staff, including Field Operations, CSRs, and CHWs
- Partner with Business Development to identify contract expansion opportunities and provide market data and analysis to support new business
- Report regularly on market performance and progress against goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate market developments, areas of opportunity, and areas for improvement regarding market operations
- Lead and plan client meetings
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and community organizations
- Create a market playbook where there isn’t one, especially in new markets
- Develop and manage market budgets
- Develop in-market experiments with clear timelines and success criteria
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and can effectively and succinctly communicate cross-functionally to stakeholders of all levels (market developments, areas of opportunity, areas for market improvement)
- Own the client relationship and build a trusted relationship built for growth
- Troubleshoot contract execution challenges that arise
- Have a solutions mindset and present solutions to market challenges
- Espouse the Live Chair values of Respect, Integrity, and Results
Who is Live Chair Health?
Live Chair Health (LCH) is a culturally relevant community platform powered by tech-enabled services. LCH helps health plans engage and activate their members, especially those they have historically struggled to reach, such as minorities and underserved populations. LCH builds stronger, healthier and more stable communities by reducing health disparities and improving life expectancy, particularly for underserved populations.
How We Do This
LCH deploys culturally relevant Community Health Workers and tech enabled services to underserved communities in order to drive the Next Best Actions related to Preventative, Social, and Administrative Care goals.
By combining the best of community organizing, consumer marketing, and technology, we work with and empower trusted community hubs and create lasting change from the bottom up to build stronger and healthier communities.
Something looks off?