Octane11 is a B2B-focused data analytics and collaboration platform that connects paid, owned, and earned marketing, sales, and product usage data to drive real business results. We help B2B enterprises with $100M+ in revenue to integrate, enrich, and analyze data across teams, and compare performance to industry benchmarks. Octane11 is backed by Javelin Venture Partners, BDMI, Honeystone Ventures, Circadian Ventures, Plug and Play Ventures, Base Ventures, and AperiamVentures. Launched in late 2020, Octane11 is already helping some of the largest B2B enterprises break down data silos and turn every digital interaction into an actionable insight. We are growing quickly and seeking smart, enthusiastic and creative teammates to join us.
We're looking for an experienced SaaS sales executive to help build our go-to-market strategy and expand our presence in the market. This individual will be a self-starter who can generate business opportunities in a short time and has a proven track record of achieving sales targets. This role reports to the Head of Sales & Account, and will collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Client Success and Marketing to build an innovative analytics platform. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a high-impact contributor on a fast-growing, venture-backed, entrepreneurial team with unlimited potential for learning, growing responsibility, and career development.
About the Role:
- Be the first point of contact with prospective customers, understand customers' needs and identify sales opportunities
- Develop outbound prospecting strategy using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo, email and phone
- Cultivate relationships with B2B Sales and Marketing teams and effectively communicate ways Octane11 can help achieve their goals
- Develop and nurture channel partners which agencies, media/data partners, and other ecosystem players
- Present product overviews and demonstrations to prospects and customers
- Create specialized proposals to generate new business and upsell opportunities
- Maintain organized notes and records on interactions with leads and manage pipeline in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Support client throughout onboarding and facilitate account management teams in delivering on client goals
- Be an internal advocate for customers by working with product and data operations teams to respond to client needs and feedback
- Most importantly, help develop a culture and team that seeks to make our clients heroes and strives for greatness every day
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience at a Software-as-a-Service and/or Product-led Growth company preferred
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our platform solution and value propositions
- Ability to listen and quickly distill new information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with B2B sales & marketing use cases and tools is a plus!
- Optional: Proficiency with any major CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Sugar, etc)
- Optional: Graphic design skills (presentations, web graphics, ad creative, video).
- You care about customers and have a passion for solving problems
- You are a self-motivated individual contributor and great teammate with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a good communicator who values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
In addition to applying here, to be considered send us an email to email@example.com with responses to these three questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Tell us why you think that this job description is written just for you? (100 words)
- Tell us about a big accomplishment, personal or professional, from the last year. (100 words)
- What’s your favorite movie and why? (100 words)
If you’re looking for your next big challenge, working with a rock solid team to make customers smile and bring innovation to an industry ripe for disruption - then we want to hear from you!