Part-Time Customer Experience Associate
London, UK · England, UK
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
We’re scan.com, the digital health startup giving patients and their clinicians simpler, faster access to diagnostic imaging. At the heart of scan.com lies a different way of doing things: removing waiting lists, empowering patients, and easing clinician workloads. It’s our mission to make medical scans accessible to all, and we’ve already helped over 10,000 patients in the UK alone.We’re pioneering a new approach to diagnostic imaging, and are looking for someone resourceful, proactive and naturally entrepreneurial to drive our Business to Business (“B2B”) growth. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time - we’ve recently launched our B2B product, expanded our brand to the USA, raised £12m in VC funding, and quadrupled our global team. RequirementsWe’re looking for a part-time Customer Experience Associates to work hand-in-hand with our UK Operations Co-ordinator at National MRI while we scale our company and realise our mission of improving access to healthcare and improving patient outcomes and reducing wait times.As a CEA your role is to be the external face of the company, dealing with patient enquiries, working with sites to assist with scheduling and ensuring that we have the highest possible organisation and operational standards.The position is part-time and will be fully remote within the UK after 1-2 days of onsite training in London. The role is only available to those who are based in the UK.We are looking for individuals to cover the following shift pattern: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday : 9am - 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday : 9am - 5pm However, Some Of The Types Of Things You Could Be Getting Involved In AreAs an early stages business, you can expect your role to develop over time.
- Responding to patient enquiries over the phone & emails
- Wider internal operational support
- Managing inbound queries or requests from other external organisations or suppliers
- Proactively maintaining minimum wait times for patients by looking for new ways of working
- Developing relationships with radiology sites or other external organisations
- Day-to-day diary scheduling
- Maintaining and exceeding set KPI's, feeding back into the business on metrics and the customer voice so that we all look to continuously improve
- Previous experience of working within customers service roles
- You drive an outstanding customer experience, delivering first class service and are the face of a business
- Great communicator, where it's a call or email, you know how to get the details across in a polite and friendly manner
- Proactive leaner and problem solver. You look for opportunities to learn or new ways to solve problems.
- You are a team player, this role with require you to work cross-functionally, making sure the customer voice is at the heart of everything we do
- Experience with Zendesk is a real bonus, but not necessary!
- £18k - £27k annual salary range (FTE)
- Standard Pension contributions
- Everything you need to effectively do your role - equipment
- Flexible working
- Remote or hybrid working options
- Personal Development budgets
- Team socials. As we grow, we will try to find new ways of getting together
- Unlimited annual leave allowance
- Stock Options
- 30 min introductory call with our People and Talent Leader
- Video interview with the hiring manager lasting around 45 minutes
- Short case-study & role-play interview, mimicking the aspects of the job
- Final chat with other team members
See more open positions at Scan
Something looks off?